Monday, December 13, 2010

Warm and Tingling Holiday!

Want to have your own warm and tingling holiday?  Try this Peppermint spiced water-based lubricant Wet Ectasy by Wet International. This aphrodisiac blend of a water based lube with peppermint extract is sure to please. I had the opportunity to try this last month and let me tell you it was AWESOME. As with most Wet products it was long lasting, you only have to reapply if you are working on a marathon.

I am always a little nervous about using flavors or scented products because that is such a sensitive area and I definitely don't want anything to feel less than pleasant. I tried this first on my arm, which I always do before trying a new lubricant and got a little bit of the tingle. When applied to the genitals it does tingle a little bit more, but it is still mild. Peppermint has many uses in daily life, but I have to admit I think this is one of the best uses. Congrats to Wet for deciding to give this a shot.

This product comes in both a 10.6 oz bottle and a 3.6 oz bottle. If you are new to the flavored, warming, or tingling lubricants I would suggest buying a small bottle to test it out. I am sure once you try it you will definitely want to buy a bigger bottle next.  If you want to add something warm and tingling for a night this is definitely something I would suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment