Friday, December 03, 2010

Screaming O Bang O

Screaming O Bang O is a great sex aid by The Screaming O. I was lucky enough to get to see this product at a demonstration given by the Screaming O rep. I haven't had a chance to try this product yet, but I will be soon and I will get back to you.

Bang O is a vibrating cock ring specifically designed to add extra stimulation to clitoris with a special vertical and textured stimulator that sits perfectly where you want with to, with a vibrator where it counts. Three swinging, gold plated balls are coated with the same soft jelly material as the rest of the product. These balls are designed to swing like a pendulum along with your rhythm to add more pleasurable sensations.

Stretchy one size will fit most men, replaceable batteries ( 2 LR1130 cell batteries) included. They come in assorted colors and when I spoke with the manufacturer they said they can not guarantee what color you will receive, but they are all fun colors.

Check back to see my personal review of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment