Monday, December 13, 2010

Want Fuller Lips?

Have you ever wanted fuller lips but you don't want to get a injection or a filler? Then the Cake Kisser Lip Plumper is just the product for you. This tingling lip gloss comes in several yummy cake flavors, such as Cookie Dough, Devils Food, Red Velvet, and Angel Food. Not long after you have applied this gloss you will feel a slight tingling which will plump your lips for a hot sexy kissable look.

The lip gloss contains moisturizers, conditioners and vitamins E & C which will give your lips a fuller more youthful appearance. My partner definitely enjoyed the taste and feel of kissing, I am going to stock up on all the flavors. My favorite so far is the Red Velvet cake flavor, did I mention my man loves Red Velvet Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment