Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lover's Pasta

I just love all these neat little pasta products they sell, the new one I tested is Lover's Pasta. I think they are fun just to make as a surprise for dinner when you have a couple's evening, just you and your love. When I was browsing sites a few weeks ago I found several including the Penis Pasta that i already posted. I will be posting reviews as I cook them.

This erotic shaped pasta is a fun way to entice your lover or to give him/her a hint of what you would like to do in the coming evening. Another great use is for a girls night or sexy toy party, just toss a few in your salad and enjoy the surprised looks when they find it.

The Lover's Pasta features four of the Kama Sutra positions, doggy style, stand up sex, girl in lap sex, and female oral sex. This is a yummy edible pasta, with forms that look realistic. I wasn't sure if you would be able to tell what the positions were but you can. This comes in an 11 oz. box. Main ingredient is Durum Wheat Semolina.

I really enjoyed this pasta, I can't wait to try out some of the other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment