Monday, December 13, 2010

Bachelorette Ideas

Recently I was invited to help host a Bachelorette party since I have helped with several in the past they consider me to be somewhat of an pro at planning. At least I always know where to go to get fun items.

A few of the penis themed items I decided to go with for the after dinner girlfriends only party were the following items. The first thing for a little decoration was a Pecker Party Tray filled with Penis Gummies. Due to the size of the party tray you will need to buy a few boxes of the gummies in order to fill it. And of course no party is complete without ice cubes for the punch, so I ordered this Pecker Ice Tray. Since we were just serving some finger foods, I decided to order penis food tray to set everything out in, so I ordered different Pecker Party Trays.













After everyone was ready to go out we added a few more gifts.The next thing that is a must is the Bachelorette Parking Permit, you can hang these from your rearview mirror to add a little bit of silliness to the night. They come in a 3pk so you can put them in the Bride's car, Maid of Honor, etc.

There is also a cute lottery game called Bachelorette Party Lotto, this is a series of dares for the bride and her bridemaids to accomplish on their night out. They are all pretty low key, nothing too dangerous. They are fun and are definitely guaranteed for laughs. With a  What? Who? and How? Section this is good naughty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment