Saturday, January 01, 2011

Wonderful New Year Full of Toys!

If you have any questions about a specific adult toy just let me know and I will see if I can get the toy from one of my people and write a review on it. I know a lot of people have questions out there. If you want a answer really quick to a question the best thing to do is to look on the reviews on a lot of the online retailers websites.

I know Adam & Eve and Dall Novelty have reviews from customers on their websites. When I was in my late teens and early 20s I never knew what the best toys to buy were. I always checked online and found that the reviews of other buyers is exactly what I wanted to read, it helped me to get a sense of what was good and what would disappoint.

There are so many new products out there and more come out almost every day plus there is a wide variety. I am trying not to post anything I think is a dud right now, I want to get positive comments out there to share all the wonderful products there are.

With the Valentine's Day love fest coming up soon I want to post some fun things in both the his and hers category. There are so many products for you to find to buy for your man and if you buy him one of these great products you are bound to have him wrapped around your little finger.

Once I started surprising him with a little bit of spice in the bedroom I had him as my slave. And there are a lot of mild toys out there if you prefer more of the plain Vanilla, but if you are adventurous there are quite a few for you also. Toys range from beginner to BDSM to Fetish to boy on boy and girl on girl, or any combination.

I look forward to a great New Year and to reviewing lots of fun and exciting products.

No comments:

Post a Comment