Monday, January 17, 2011

Luz de la Riva

Luz de la Riva has some great products. I was lucky enough to get to meet Luz and Savannah at the ANE/AEE in Las Vegas.  This is a great family run business, I love small businesses. This company has a mission statement that I agree with. Luz de la Riva is about giving back to the community. I was given samples of some of their bath and body products and I will be testing them out in the near future. They have bath and body products with sophisticated packaging that you will not be embarrassed about having out on your counter. They have redesigned all their packaging to include the silhouette of a lovely woman in very exquisite poses. They also carry lingerie and assorted intimate aides. Look forward to more posts in the future regarding their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment