Sunday, January 16, 2011

Back Home in Texas

Well, we made it back to Texas. It was a very fruitful trip and I got to meet a lot of people in the adult novelty industry. I got to play with a lot of new toys. I can't wait to get more in to test for everyone. I really enjoyed the AEE/ANE (Adult Entertainment Expo/Adult Novelty Expo) event in Las Vegas, all the great toy companies were there showing their new products. I was like a kid in a candy shop there. So many things to see and feel. Not to mention the people were so friendly and they definitely made you feel like one of the gang. Even though I am relatively new to the blogging world, I have only been doing it hard core for a few months now, they all made me feel welcome and were more than willing to answer any questions I had or show me anything.

I also had to good fortune of accompanying Dallas Novelty to the ANME(Adult Novelty Manufacturers Expo) show in Burbank, CA. This show had even more toys I had not had the privilege of seeing yet, so it was great. The only drawback was a few booths that had no interest in showing of their products. I thought everyone at this show would be excited to show off their products because they want to sell them and they want people to promote them. I did get to talk with several booths that had great new products and definitely wanted to share that. I got a few samples with more to come later. I have a lot of "work" in store for me in testing these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment