Thursday, January 27, 2011

Great Shave Cream

Kama Sutra Intimate Caress Shave Cream is a new product they recently introduced. I am always on the lookout for a new shave cream to use. I have tried many of the ones on the market. I love the scented ones but sometimes my body does not. I have a slight allergy to perfumed products. However, with this product I didn't have any of the normal reactions. So I think this one is pretty hypoallergenic. One thing I always look for is a nice smooth shave with none of the yucky stubble left behind.

I like a lot of women don't care to shave everyday, but we do for the sake of beauty. I like the fact that a lot of the new products on the market help with the chafing and dry skin shaving tends to cause. This product left my skin with a light lotion on them, nothing too heavy to make it feel weird. After shaving with this cream every day for a week without applying lotion after wards, my legs feel great. Usually every day after I shave I slather on lotion to keep my legs silky smooth. With the Kama Sutra Shave Cream I didn't have to do this, which is of course a great time saver.

 I tried the Pomegranate flavor, but there is also Honeysuckle and Coconut Pineapple. My sister in law ordered the Honeysuckle but she has been unable to try it yet, but she said I would hear from her as soon as she did.  The scents are very light so as not to overpower the senses.

Another problem I have had with shave cream is when I shave my girly areas I get a few red bumps following the shaving. The Kama Sutra Shave Cream prevented this from happening. They combine Aloe Vera with Jojoba Seed Oil to provide the silky smooth skin I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment