Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Breathless Mints

Life is a sweet treat, Bijoux Indiscrets delight your senses with their new Les Petit Bonbons Breathless Mints. This is a new 12 piece collection of little treats designed to delights your senses. In the past I have used other types of mints, but I think these are among the best out there.

I remember years ago every woman I knew swore by Altoids and how wonderful they were. So, of course, I had to try them. I have to say they definitely added a new element of pleasure to many things. I loved using them and seeing the reaction my partner had, and loved his use of them.

Now they are actually selling mints that are designed and marketed just for this purpupose. I love these Breathless Mints.

As Bijoux says," Spice up all of the kisses you put in naughty places with these cooling mints. They are sure to leave your partner tingling and breathless."



No comments:

Post a Comment