Saturday, August 04, 2012

I Rub My Duckie Bondage Vibrator


Our Bondage I Rub My Duckie® caused quite a stir with his naughty black corset, spiked collar and ball gag! This Duckie is the perfect addition to your bathroom, a little bit of naughty with the nice.
Now, you can get the naughty Bondage Duckie in a Travel-Size version that is perfect to tuck into your corset or pocket for travel to the hottest parties in town, from a rave with friends to an intimate Jacuzzi with your special someone! Although the Travel-Size Bondage Duckie is only about half the size of the original Bondage Duckie, it is famous for its amazingly strong vibrations! Like all the products in the I Rub My Duckie® line, the Travel-Size Bondage Duckie is quiet and waterproof for your discreet pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment